Why use a Cody Gregory Forepunch?
Cody Gregory values precision, accuracy, and durability in his tools. This forepunch delivers; it is well designed and easy to use.
- Lots of forepunches have a bulky striking surface. This makes it harder to see tool placement and alignment. Cody’s forepunch has a proportional size for the striking surface, not too big or too small.
Low Maintenance, Personal Touch
- Cody’s forepunch has a welded mild steel handle with a rubber grip, eliminating the need to replace and maintain handles
- Each handle has a hand forged heel check
Methodical Hardening Process, H13 Steel
- Every tool goes through a systematic heat treatment using modern metallurgy techniques and equipment. Cody’s methods are meticulous and supported by scientific data.
- Optimal grain structure has been confirmed by microscopic evaluation. No guesswork here!
- All forepunches are made from high quality H13 tool steel