Why use a Cody Gregory Fuller?
Cody Gregory has spent years engineering and refining tool designs. Countless hours of trial and error, hard work, and a comprehensive education have contributed to this beautifully designed fuller.
Cody expects the best from his tools. The following features are built-in, tried and true, qualities that make for an incredible performance tool.
Hand-Drifted Hourglass Eye
- Hand-drifting, instead of machining the eye, creates softer edges. This means you will be replacing your handle and rubber less often
- The eye's hourglass shape increases surface contact with the wood and rubber, preventing the fuller from rotating on the handle
Precise Geometry, 3 Arcs
- The belled end makes crisp, clean starts easy
- 3 Arcs instead of the standard 2 found in most fullers, allows this fuller to come around curves and quarters with ease
- Alignment of the striking surface, drifted eye, and working edge keep this fuller balanced and true
Methodical Hardening Process, H13 Steel
- Every tool goes through a systematic heat treatment using modern metallurgy techniques and equipment. Cody’s methods are meticulous and supported by scientific data. Optimal grain structure has been confirmed by microscopic evaluation. No guesswork here!
- All fullers are made from high quality H13 tool steel
- Handles are made from local ash wood and rubber is provided